Well-organised internal processes, which undergo constant improvement, stand behind the renowned quality of our products and the superb customer service level. We work to a Quality Management System compliant with the European Standard ISO 9001:2000 and certified by TÜV NORD, which enables us to develop and monitor the whole quality area of our activity.
Quality management, which in our case is integrated with the overall company management, is seated on a number of key pillars:
- Taking care of the efficiency of the entire organisation, as well as of its each department, unit or process.
- Staying open for the needs and expectations of our customers, both those expressed explicitly and the implicit ones. They are included in our tasks and objectives list.
- Being ready to take on challenges combined with prudence and thorough analysis. Facts is what we consider when making a decision.
- Implementing innovative solutions both technology and organisation-wise.
- Making continuous efforts to develop the company. Not only do we constantly improve our products but we also venture new areas remaining within the scope of our interest.
- Building customer trust. We want to be a trustworthy, reliable and predictable partner.
- Building positive social relations inside and outside of the organisation. We rely on our employees on everyday basis so it is of primary importance that they are satisfied and identify with the company. We also do our best to maintain friendly and fair relations with our contractors and business partners.
- Strengthening our market position. It is our aim to maintain the position of the market leader among domestic manufacturers of bathroom radiators. We also aim at increasing our position in other European countries.
Being fully aware of the importance of all the above areas the Board of Instal-Projekt undertakes to provide the resources necessary to pursue the set quality policy and its aims.