- The Website does not collect automatically any information, except for information included in the cookie files.
- Cookie files (so called ‘cookies’) comprise information data, especially text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the Website User and are designed to use sites of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, from which they derive, time of storing them on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The subject placing cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and achieving accessibility to them is the Website Operator Serwisu Instal – projekt, Gawłowscy, Ścierzyńscy Spółka Jawna with the seat at Jana Pawła II 12 A, Nowa Wieś k/Włocławka, 87-853 Kruszyn.
- Cookie files are used in order to:
- adjust the content of the Website to preferences of the User and optimize using the sites; particularly these files allow for recognition of the Website User’s device and display the website properly, adjusted to their individual needs;
- create statistics which help to understand the manner the Website Users use Internet sites, which allows for improvement of their structure and content;
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), which makes the users do not have to rewrite their login and password in every subsite.
- Within the framework of the Website, two fundamental types of cookie files are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User’s terminal device until the time of logging out, leaving the site or turning off the software (internet browser). Persistent cookie files are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time determined in parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- In a lot of cases the software which is used to review websites (internet browser) implicitly allows for storing cookie files on the User’s terminal device. Website Users can make changes at any time in the settings of cookie files. These settings can be changed particularly so as to override automatic cookie files handling in the internet browser’s settings or so as to inform them about each placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal device. Detailed information about possibilities and manners of cookie files handling are available in the settings of the software (internet browser).
- Website Operator informs that restrictions in using cookie files can affect certain functionalities available on websites.
- Cookie files are placed on a Website User’s terminal device and can be also used by cooperating with the Website Operator, advertisers and partners.
- More information on cookie files is available in section ‘Help’ in the internet browser’s menu.